• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
My wife has her mind set on an iphone7.  What are the best black Friday deals?

If we go with one of the Bestbuy/WalMart/Target gift card deals, would the line access fee still be $20?  Would she still be eligible to upgrade in a year?

Thanks for any help you can provide... 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Most deals are for device payment plan. You pay full price divided in 24 months. You can upgrade after a year if you turn in your phone. You do have to pay a $20 line fee plus data.

There are some deals on contract at Worse Buy, apparently a $100 GC for the 32 or 128gb models. This is good for those on loyalty plans with one or two lines only but you're stuck with a 2 year contract.

rated:
128 GB Iphone 7 for $199 at BB in Atlanta with 24 month contract extension

rated:
At VerizonWireless.com I traded in my Note 5, and got the 7 plus for free, with 2 year contract.
Deal is still good today.
I didn't have to pay the line fee, since my line was currently connected to a dumb phone.

rated:
rsuaver said:   Most deals are for device payment plan. You pay full price divided in 24 months. You can upgrade after a year if you turn in your phone. You do have to pay a $20 line fee plus data.

There are some deals on contract at Worse Buy, apparently a $100 GC for the 32 or 128gb models. This is good for those on loyalty plans with one or two lines only but you're stuck with a 2 year contract.

Hi, I'm somewhat in the same boat (possibly duplicate post from another thread). Would love advice on what's the best deal for me:

My iPhone 6 64gb is cracked so I need a replacement. On Verizon's loyalty plan ($60/mo unlimited T&T, 2 GB, less 20% employee/corp discount = $48) for my 6, not in contract and upgrade eligible. I also have a dumb phone plan for my mom ($20 plan plus $5 device fee, no discount). I'd like to get the new 7 128GB, and it seems my 6 is not eligible to trade-in for the free $0 but might be for the $100 trade-in offer.

What's the best option to get the 128GB phone and would I need to change my plan? Is it worth changing the plan? Would it be cheaper to upgrade the dumbphone? I'm open to adding a third line for my brother who is completely phoneless. Neither mom or bro needs tons of data, just need for wifi and call usage.

Thanks - need all the advice I can get

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016