• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Just an reminder   folks.

​Check with the store on Return policies for all Electronic products.

​I  work at one store where a couple just brought a TV. Early  in the day.Came back to return the broken set. Only to find out they could not.   Since the TV can only be exchange for the same identical item. Which several stores in   the are  sold out on.

;The store return policy is as followsMeijer Return PolicyReturn and exchange policy for purchases made at a Meijer storeMeijer honors General Merchandise returns within 90 days from date of purchase and when accompanied with receipt. After 90 days, manufacturer’s warranty applies. For computer and electronic items, returns must be made within 30 days. We cannot refund alcoholic beverages and opened packages of glucose blood monitors, collector sports cards, music, and movies. However, damaged and defective items will be exchanged for an identical item. Ammunition must be returned within 24 hours of purchase . We accept returned food items with or without a receipt including meat, seafood, deli, grocery, dairy and frozen, provided they are not state approved WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) items.** We stand behind our name. Any product with the “Meijer” brand may be returned with or without a receipt, provided they are not state approved WIC items.****We are not able to provide refunds on state approved WIC items and formula without a receipt verifying the items were not part of a WIC transaction.Returns without receipt are subject to lowest sale price.Meijer.com return/refund policy Returns:

• Unopened music, movies, video games, computers, software, electronics or collectibles may be returned within 30 days of delivery
  • Opened music, movies, video games, computers, software, electronics, or collectibles cannot be returned
  • Defective music, movies, video games, computers, software, electronics, or collectibles may be returned. However, if no defect is found during a QA check the item(s) will be returned to you
  • Non-electronic items may be returned within 90 days of delivery
  • All items must be returned in original packaging with accessories and manuals
  • Live Christmas trees and wreaths have a 3-day return policy
  • Items that are gas-powered have special return requirements. Please call 1-877-E-MEIJER (363-4537) for assistance
  • Grocery products sold by the case must be returned by the case in its entirety

Refunds:You can normally expect to receive your refund within 10-14 business days after the package has been received. We will notify you via email of your refund once we’ve processed the return item. Credit will be applied to your original form of payment: 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Yup, keeps people from buying a TV for the big game and returning them.

rated:
Don't have to worry about throwing it in the cart...it's had plenty of opportunities to be thrown around way many times before the consumer picks it up to put in the cart.

rated:
IMHO you're always better off getting a price match purchase from WalMart.  Last year they sold me a dud....and though it took 5 weeks and lots of pleading, they replaced it (sent me) a good one rather than just a refund.  I do think they take care of customers better than some other stores....

rated:
beginner said:   IMHO you're always better off getting a price match purchase from WalMart.  Last year they sold me a dud....and though it took 5 weeks and lots of pleading, they replaced it (sent me) a good one rather than just a refund.  I do think they take care of customers better than some other stores....

WM no longer does any price match

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016