• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
They have it in the ad for an Xbox, battlefield 1 and gears of war and a controller for 250. Goes in the cart at $419. What am I missing here?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Hello mikemahwah,

Which store were you referring to? I can look to see if it is working on our end and try to help you out.

rated:
Sorry just saw that you posted Dell in the title, my mistake. I'll take a look at that now.

rated:
It looks like the deal is already sold out for that price on their website. You may be able to contact them for any further information

rated:
The deal started at 9. I waited to chat. I was 400 in the que. Finally got thru. I was all over this. It was never 250. False advertising on dells part.

rated:
What? I ordered figuring they will honor the price based on their sales ad. I shall see what they say tomorrow.

rated:
Wait till this morning around 11 a.m.

rated:
What happens today at 11? We ordered this and with it was supposed to come with an extra controller and extra game. It didn't...I'm displeased. We're trying to cancel the order now. Still want this though...you know of any other deals for Xbox One S.

rated:
The Dell deal is extremely limited from what I read. Leading up to the sales, I read an x box chat group discussion on the best price for this system and they said the Dell deal was the best but if it was like last year forget it, it was nearly impossible to get one. Then after the sale went live this year they said -ya, same thing again this year. Only a lucky few were able to purchase the deal. 

rated:
I'm still waiting to hear if they will honor the price as advertised.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016