• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I got a black Friday deal for which I will be getting a gift card that I don't have all that much use for. It looks like they can be sold on eBay for a decent value, but I'm getting a digital certificate (I think) which appears to be prohibited to sell on eBay. I found Cardpool and the value they would offer me for it seems to be worth my while, but when reading reviews I found a lot of people claiming it's a scam or various bad experiences. But I know people with issues are more likely to review.

I found an old thread on here from I think 2012 saying they've had good experiences, but it's pretty out of date. Any recent feedback on them? Especially selling to them? Although feedback from buyers would be valuable as well.

Other recommendations for what to do with it are also appreciated.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Haven't sold to them in awhile but when I did, I didn't experience any problems. Buy cards from them periodically and I had only one bad experience which cardpool made right (reimbursed me).

rated:
turtlebug said:   Haven't sold to them in awhile but when I did, I didn't experience any problems. Buy cards from them periodically and I had only one bad experience which cardpool made right (reimbursed me).
        Exact same for me. I sold some about a year ago no issues, had an issue with one or two purchases which they corrected quickly.

rated:
Appreciate the responses so far! If they're honest with buyers that's a good sign for the other end too. It's weird that you read so many complaints online but I guess it' motivates people to complain as I said. Anyone with recent selling experience out there to chime in?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016