• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Missed out the Lenovo deal on thinkpad and saw this on Costco.com but am unsure if this is a good deal. Can someone offer some opinion here?

http://www.costco.com/.product.100310721.html?&EMID=B2C_2016_112...

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
It's a fair deal. If you wait it out you might be able to get it a little lower somewhere else. But it's still a deal. F... (more)

rebeccahardin4 (Dec. 05, 2016 @ 7:57a) |

It looks like decent specs for a decent price. You'd pay more for a lesser-equipped Dell, but I usually stick with Dell... (more)

lilnohreaga (Dec. 05, 2016 @ 10:02a) |

I have seen it for less. Amazon being one. I would do a generic search. So many sales going on right now. Good luck!

angelasbnb (Dec. 05, 2016 @ 8:47p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Decent deal.. Not On fire hot...

rated:
cheaper at Amazon !

rated:
That is a pretty nice computer under $600.

rated:
Its more expensive on Amazon. Link me if you did find the same or cheaper deal on Amazon for the exact same or better specs.

rated:
Nah......I would wait.
There will be plenty of deals between now and new year.

rated:
Any laptop below $600 that has an i7 processor is a great deal. We buy Lenovo at work (in bulk) and our lowest cost has been $850. Do it!!!

rated:
based off the specs, it isn't a bad deal especially for an i7.

rated:
Never understood the purpose of a touch screen laptop that fold over. If the laptop screen is so far away, what's the use of a touch screen?

rated:
I think its a good deal but people with more computer knowledge would be the best help

rated:
it's lukewarm.

rated:
Only one HDMI.....keep shopping....

rated:
Not that great, look elsewhere.

rated:
No all that bad, the only negitives are the optical drive and the spinner drive. Kinda pointless having an i7 with an old school hard drive, not really going to do the system any favors.

rated:
I think it's about medium deal...not the worst..not the best. The screen as high res. as one with a i7 should be...I'd defer to more techy people on whether you can easily throw in an SSD if you're so inclined. I like this one a little better just for the screen LINK and it's a little cheaper 

rated:
Nice processor and fast ram, but your user experience will still stink with the slow mechanical drive. Plan of spending another 80-150 on a decent sized SSD.

rated:
I can't help; all we ever buy is Dell.

rated:
yeah not bad

rated:
I'm a Dell computer girl so I'm not sure about Lenovo.

rated:
i saw it too i lovr costco and have always gotten bargains there

rated:
You can find cheaper deal at Amazon,

rated:
It's a fair deal. If you wait it out you might be able to get it a little lower somewhere else. But it's still a deal. Factor in your time & effort watching prices. I don't think you'll find it for significantly less.

rated:
It looks like decent specs for a decent price. You'd pay more for a lesser-equipped Dell, but I usually stick with Dell because I know what I'm getting quality-wise.

rated:
I have seen it for less. Amazon being one. I would do a generic search. So many sales going on right now. Good luck!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016