• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I am trying to find the best deal on a Hero5. I am not finding a price below MSRP. But I did realize REI will give me a $40 dividend (essentially cash back) and a bonus $20 gift card now through Dec. 4th.

Before I go to Delaware today, I was just wondering if anyone has happened to see a better deal on the hero5? 

I have seen some other giftcard + SD card type deals. My only other factor is shopping in Delaware is tax free If I shop in my home state of Jersey, I get slapped with $28 in taxes. So I suppose that should be considered (i.e. Amazon always charges taxes).

Member Summary
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016