• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Well somebody has to pay for these $10 e-gift cards when you load $10 with Visa Checkout.

rated:
if an increase of 30 cent/beverage is 1%, then the basis cost is $30 per drink

are we seeing the LEGO Movie coffee prices already?

or the journo is bad w/arithmetics and should quit

rated:
bation46 said:   if an increase of 30 cent/beverage is 1%, then the basis cost is $30 per drink

are we seeing the LEGO Movie coffee prices already?

or the journo is bad w/arithmetics and should quit

This is deep stuff.

rated:
why is this so surprising? The price of everything goes up all the time. Most of us expect a 3% yearly salary increase...

rated:
robstahl21 said:   why is this so surprising? The price of everything goes up all the time. Most of us expect a 3% yearly salary increase...
  I expect a 5% yearly raise.  Is that what I get?  Nope.

rated:
Ever since they changed their rewards structure, it's been a huge rip off. For example, "Free drink on your birthday". This used to be free to your registered starbucks cards but thanks to the new changes, it's no longer free. It's really buy 1 get 1 because you can't get your free birthday item if you don't make a purchase on the registered starbucks card during the calendar year of your birthday. This was not a requirement before. Needless to say, I am no longer a starbucks patron.

rated:
TrueKnight said:   Ever since they changed their rewards structure, it's been a huge rip off. For example, "Free drink on your birthday". This used to be free to your registered starbucks cards but thanks to the new changes, it's no longer free. It's really buy 1 get 1 because you can't get your free birthday item if you don't make a purchase on the registered starbucks card during the calendar year of your birthday. This was not a requirement before. Needless to say, I am no longer a starbucks patron.
  Way to take a stand man, that's intense.

rated:
TrueKnight said:   Ever since they changed their rewards structure, it's been a huge rip off. For example, "Free drink on your birthday". This used to be free to your registered starbucks cards but thanks to the new changes, it's no longer free. It's really buy 1 get 1 because you can't get your free birthday item if you don't make a purchase on the registered starbucks card during the calendar year of your birthday. This was not a requirement before. Needless to say, I am no longer a starbucks patron.
  Patron???  Ummm not hardly.  Poor thing!  What was starbucks thinking trying to turn a profit rather than just handing out free drinks on peoples birthdays...   

rated:
One reason could be they try to pay their Seattle worker $15/hr salary. Or was that $30/hr... I forgot. They should fight for $100/salary, now that's living wage.

rated:
Cool! I will be saving more money by not drinking their coffee and cold drinks!

rated:
ya'll really taking a stand against Starbucks... but any premium coffee shop is approximately the same price.
If you're all up in arms over a $5.25 coffee now costs $4.45... then you probably shouldn't be drinking Starbucks in the first place.

rated:
  Is that true?  Can you point me to where it says that in their site?  I have never read that.  Thanks.

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016