• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
HI THERE, 
I finally got my husband to agree to get the kids the xbox one as a Christmas Gift. But now I need to find a deal.  I know he will not fly with the $400. price tag, that I have been seeing.    Who has the best deal out there for the xbox one???
thanks so much for your help.  I want to get it/order it before he changes his mind. 

thanks again. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I would recommend this bundle from Costco.
Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft Bundle $229 thru 12/3
http://www.costco.com/Xbox-One-S-500GB-Minecraft-Bundle.product....

May not be cheapest deal out there, but peace of mind buying from Costco!

rated:
there is a 25 off 250 coupon for online costco purchase , can be used with some filler items in this case.  

@kanakoschild,  if you are interested in the coupon, they are available at B&M costco entrances  (tons of flyers) or I can PM you a code or I believe you can even call costco online # and they will apply a code for you 

rated:
The Costco deal is good, otherwise I'd wait a little longer. You shouldn't pay more than $250 for the Xbox One. The best deal was Target (later Amazon matched) where they had it for $212.50, plus another 5% if you used their REDcard ($201.88).

rated:
? for ya's. I noticed some are Xbox one S and some are Xbox one - what does that S mean? Do the wireless controls from the xbox 360 work with the xbox one? I know some of the xbox 360 games do, I was wondering about the controllers. thanks so much for your help. I don't have a Costco card, but I do have a BJ"s wholesale card - I was going to check to see what price they have. I was also told to check into Best Buys, who is also offering a 50 Gift Card. thanks so much for your help.

rated:
Hey focusfocus - is that 229 with the coupon, or without?  thanks,

rated:
kanakoschild said:   ? for ya's. I noticed some are Xbox one S and some are Xbox one - what does that S mean? Do the wireless controls from the xbox 360 work with the xbox one? I know some of the xbox 360 games do, I was wondering about the controllers. thanks so much for your help. I don't have a Costco card, but I do have a BJ"s wholesale card - I was going to check to see what price they have. I was also told to check into Best Buys, who is also offering a 50 Gift Card. thanks so much for your help.
  The 360 controllers will not work on the One.  The "S" will display in 4K resolution.
So budget for another controller - and I would suggest getting a charging kit for the controllers... the one's controllers charge does not last long at all.

rated:
hey if you live near a Meijer store they have a coupon for 20 % off one item you must have Meijer perks acct(
free to join) this weekend thrus, fri and sat only

rated:
Amazon has the certified refurbished ones on sale right now for 202.54 - otherwise it looks like the new ones are going for 249.99

rated:
I would buy the One S. It's the newer version, smaller body, 4K Blu-Ray player, 4K game display... and many of them have larger Hard Drives. As CPAESQ said, you will need to buy controllers since the 360 controllers won't work on it.

rated:
kanakoschild said:   Hey focusfocus - is that 229 with the coupon, or without?  thanks,
  Did you check out the link I included?  It's a discount thru 12/3.  And free shipping for $229.99 for the newest Xbox One version. And includes Minecraft game which is good for kids.   And Costco offers great return policies and warranties.  Even if you are not current Costco member, the 5% surcharge (I think it's 5% or maybe 10%), it's still worth it to buy from Costco.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016