• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Originally posted by CouponClippen.
Wyndham Rewards Call Recording Class Action Settlement ( California Only)https://carecordedcallssettlement.com/ 
Welcome This website has been established to provide information regarding a Settlement in a class action lawsuit concerning whether California residents who, while physically located in California, called one or more toll-free telephone numbers associated with Wyndham Rewards®, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®, Wyndham Grand® Hotels and Resorts, Wyndham Garden® Hotels, Travelodge 
 ®, Ramada 
 ®, Knights Inn 
 ®, Wingate 
®, Days Inn ®, Super 8 
 ®, Baymont®, Hawthorn 
®, Microtel 
 ®, or Tryp® between May 1, 2011 and March 23, 2012, inclusive, were routed to a call center operated by a third-party vendor (Aegis), spoke with a representative and were recorded without notice. The Court did not decide in favor of the Class Representative, Class Members or Defendants, and Defendants deny any liability or wrongdoing of any kind associated with the claims in this class action. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
****Update*****
May be paying out the end of Dec 2016.

rated:
Today's email to me: The payment will be issued in two checks. The first check will be mailed out by the end of the month and the second check in early January.

rated:
Checks are going in the mail 12/30/16. One call gets........

rated:
Like, how much of an estimate?

rated:
jaloweplays said:   Like, how much of an estimate?

Did you qualify for this one?

Between the two checks it will be pretty nice.

rated:
jaloweplays said:   Like, how much of an estimate?
  $928.88

rated:
Second half of settlement payment went out the end of last week.

rated:
I got a W-9 to complete and return in order to receive a check. Just sent it back.

rated:
flytothemoon95 said:   I got a W-9 to complete and return in order to receive a check. Just sent it back.
  You willingly gave up $900?

rated:
forbin4040 said:   
flytothemoon95 said:   I got a W-9 to complete and return in order to receive a check. Just sent it back.
  You willingly gave up $900?

They had more than one call so will be getting more than $900. A W9 is required for payments over $600.

rated:
I received the W-9 as well. I know in the letter it said it was required for payments over $600 but the settlement website said that only people receiving $1200 or more would receive the W-9.
Sent mine back Tuesday. Just wondering when the check will arrive.

rated:
sarahjanerain said:   I received the W-9 as well. I know in the letter it said it was required for payments over $600 but the settlement website said that only people receiving $1200 or more would receive the W-9.
Sent mine back Tuesday. Just wondering when the check will arrive.

The $1200 estimate may have been from the original value/estimate per call.
Claimants with one call received checks in two parts to eliminate the need for W-9's.
Originally the payments for one call were estimated to be $500 but in fact they were $924.87.
Checks are expected to be mailed the last week of February.

rated:
Checks for people who were required to do W-9's are expected to be mailed February 24th.

rated:
No, I think I have been misunderstood. Like I said,  I completed the W-9 and sent it back. I am not sure why anyone thinks I turned anything down, or where they got the $900 figure.  I emailed the solicitor after returning it, I don't know about anyone else's situation, but he gave me a estimate of $1850.

rated:
flytothemoon95 said:   No, I think I have been misunderstood. Like I said,  I completed the W-9 and sent it back. I am not sure why anyone thinks I turned anything down, or where they got the $900 figure.  I emailed the solicitor after returning it, I don't know about anyone else's situation, but he gave me a estimate of $1850.
  They got the $900 from where I said $928. They apparently don't understand the process of getting and submitting a W-9 before a large payment.

rated:
New mail date of Feb 28th.
ETA****Settlement Update: Posted February 23, 2017Claimants who are scheduled to receive a settlement check that is more than $1,200
Due to the large number of class members who submitted Substitute IRS Form W-9's after the 14-day window, we are experiencing a slight delay in the issuance of the settlement checks. All settlement checks will be mailed no later than March 2, 2017. Please allow up to 10 days to receive your settlement check before inquiring of its status. If you have moved since you submitted your claim, please contact the Settlement Administrator by mail at Hotel Call Recording Settlement Claims Administrator, c/o Rust Consulting, P.O. Box 2506, Faribault, MN 55021-9506.

rated:
Thank you for the update. Where did you get the info?

rated:
Checks for claims with more than one call are arriving this week. HEFTY $$$$$ checks at that.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017