• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
WENŽ Hair Care Class Action | Official Settlement Web Site
https://www.wenclasssettlement.com/

If you purchased and/or used WENŽ Hair Care Products, you could get a payment from a class action settlement.The Settlement will provide a total of $26,250,000 to fully settle and release claims of all persons who purchased and/or used WENŽ Hair Care Products (“WENŽ”) in the United States and its territories, excluding any person who purchased WENŽ for resale and any person who previously signed a release of claims relating to WEN Hair Care Products, among others.
IF YOU ARE A CLASS MEMBER AND YOU WISH TO BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE A PAYMENT, YOU MUST FILE A TIER 1 or TIER 2 CLAIM ONLINE, BY EMAIL, OR POSTMARKED BY MAIL NO LATER THAN April 28, 2017.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The link doesn't work.

rated:
rha said:   The link doesn't work.
  Sorry, it worked when I tested it earlier. Fixed now.

rated:
~~alleges that Defendants designed, manufactured and sold WENŽ which allegedly caused certain users to suffer personal injury including hair loss, hair damage or scalp irritation

I think I saw that on a sit-com once...

rated:
A lawyer contacted us to pursue a case directly against Wen. Wife had hair loss after

Wonder if this settlement affects the odds if we don't settle with them?

rated:
CouponClippen said:   The Settlement will provide a total of $26,250,000Sounds like they're getting off way too easy.

Was the hair loss or damage permanent? What's the value of lost or damaged hair?

On the other hand if you don't read the ingredients list on the things you buy and use (after getting a degree in chemistry, or at least checking EWG database), you probably deserve what's coming. The amount of completely unnecessary preservatives, stabilizers, synthetic ingredients, and artificial scents (perfume) and coloring in "modern" cosmetics is... insane.

rated:
needhelpplease said:   A lawyer contacted us to pursue a case directly against Wen. Wife had hair loss after

Wonder if this settlement affects the odds if we don't settle with them?
They don't admit to any wrongdoing by settling, so I don't think it affects the odds. You couldn't say "hey, you settled this class action, so you must be guilty." IANAL.

rated:
These "hair products" are junk for the most part. All those chemicals and BS, your body knows better. I am for one glad to no longer be seeing those scam adds on TV any longer (for this product).
I watched the same person in the article below on "the doctors" and even they had a hard time forgetting the advertising lies that we have been fed for so many generations and believing the woman's results until they saw and smelled her hair.
This article shows that when women stop washing their hair with shampoo, it actually looks and feels better and REALLY natural!

rated:
Thanks for the information

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016