• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Anyone who has a Bank of America credit or debit card should look for this deal.  My deal was to get $75 back after making two purchases of $15 or more with AT&T on wireless products or services.  Some others are seeing different cash back amounts or no deal at all.  There are some accessories priced at $15 on the AT&T Wireless website.  I've made the two purchases and now need to wait a few weeks to see $75 deposited in my checking account.

Deal was seen on the DoctorOfCredit blog.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Why this got moved to Deal Discussion from Hot Deals is a mystery to me. Amex Offers go in Hot Deals so why not this?

rated:
where do you look for the deal?

rated:
At the top of the main page after logging in, under Special Offers & Deals, you will see Cash back deals. Also note that you can use it for any of the listed credit and debit cards in your account but it is one use per account or person.

rated:
anyone know if this is limited to one redemption per individual vs one per credit card?

rated:
One per individual.

rated:
i dont see it in my amerideals....

rated:
I did this deal last time, I made one purchase and separated it into 2 $15 receipts. It didn't work, I waited til the last day and returned them.

rated:
2 burner phones.

rated:
TheDealMaker said:   I did this deal last time, I made one purchase and separated it into 2 $15 receipts. It didn't work, I waited til the last day and returned them.

And only 14 day return window also. Too risky.

rated:
TheDealMaker said:   I did this deal last time, I made one purchase and separated it into 2 $15 receipts. It didn't work, I waited til the last day and returned them.
Has anyone had the opposite experience, buying one $30 item (in-store) and splitting payment into $15 + $15, and successfully getting the $75?

rated:
When BofA sends an email saying "we're processing your AT&T transaction", does that mean you've met the requirements of the offer?  Or do they send that email for each transaction, meaning that in this case you'd need to receive 2 emails (i.e., receiving just 1 email doesn't mean you qualify yet)?

rated:
govenar said:   When BofA sends an email saying "we're processing your AT&T transaction", does that mean you've met the requirements of the offer?  Or do they send that email for each transaction, meaning that in this case you'd need to receive 2 emails (i.e., receiving just 1 email doesn't mean you qualify yet)?
  I got that email after the first purchase (in-store), but didn't get one (yet) for the second purchase (on-line).  T&C say online purchases are ok, so I'll just wait.  Last time, it took quite a few weeks for the offer to go from available to processing to earned, but it did go through.
As for returning items - AT&T has a 15 day return policy.  This offer can take weeks to post.  Not sure you'd sneak by if you returned items.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016