Get frames at half price with any "Precision" progressive lens

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Hi I just noticed this offer that one is getting frames at half price if one orders a precision progressive lens with it. Here is the site

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How does this crap make it to the front page? Some affiliate link to some random website in Hong Kong. Plenty of reputable companies selling glasses online at competitive prices.

hi i found this good. no its not any such site. i post as and when i find great deals

TuxFL said:   How does this crap make it to the front page? Some affiliate link to some random website in Hong Kong. Plenty of reputable companies selling glasses online at competitive prices.
  2nd post was blatant spam. I reported it immediately and got 3 mod messages asking to explain what the issue was. WTF

thanks but is there any coupon we need to use?

no, i dont think so. be sure to select progressive lens. also you can see the offer on the homepage also which takes you to the deal. hope it helps

I wonder if someone stole this ancient member's PW. 4 different topic posts in as many years

going to order now, thanks anyways

nice one

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017