• filter:

Is there a way to buy a Classic NES at walmart for in store pickup?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
A rural very landlocked WalMart in a small town has classic nes in stock. It shows online at WalMart, brickseeker and I called and the electronics department says they have over 40 sitting out. They said just to order online for in store pickup but I cant seem to find the option. Other items have the option but on the classic NES there is just 3rd party sellers but it does show in stock at this store.
The main road to this store is closed so I would have to take the back road and I really don't want to drive the back road (no cell service and very rural) unless I have an order. I know orders have been cancelled but with this small town  and the road being closed I think there might be a shot to get one.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
No way. You'll have to go there in person...

And, you could go buy a bunch and make a hefty profit...

rated:
where is this? its almost worth the drive to get at this point

rated:
I would love to know where this is at. I would love to get my hands on one but can't thanks to all the scalpers.

rated:
Boo hoo... it's like 1988 all over again... supply problems, price fixing, kickbacks, etc.

I still have my original full size NES and it works perfectly. This is new-age crap. If there's no cartridge to blow into, it's not Nintendo.

rated:
Go get it! It's worth it since it's sold out everywhere. Definitely worth it. Buy one for yourself, one to sell on eBay.

rated:
i called 3 times a day. eventually they will remember your voice. after a couple days, ask the electronics associate if he/she remembers your voice. ask them how are they doing every time they answer the phone. be extra polite. trust me it works. i ended up friending the store manager and he gave me his cell. since i received mine, i always have this feeling i need to do something. hopefully i shake this crap soon.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017