Is there any free shipping with no minimum at Kohl's

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I don't have Kohl's charge card.  They sent me a $10 "coupon"; but I don't have $50 of purchase to get free shipping.  And I don't live near a Kohl's store

I wanted to buy some towels totalling $36 gross and $24 after coupons.

So, is there a free shipping code that I can use for this?

TIA

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I haven't seen free shipping for non-cardholders in a while, if ever.  Free shipping day, where lots of stores offer free shipping, is coming next weekend.  Maybe they'll have something then.

Nope have to spend$$$ Target has free shipping on everything

The secret is out. $24 is regular price.

confused200 said:   I don't have Kohl's charge card.  They sent me a $10 "coupon"; but I don't have $50 of purchase to get free shipping.  And I don't live near a Kohl's store

I wanted to buy some towels totalling $36 gross and $24 after coupons.

So, is there a free shipping code that I can use for this?

TIA

find something else to get you over the free shipping minimum and then return it next time you get to Kohls and you'll get the free shipping 

sportsfan64 said:   I haven't seen free shipping for non-cardholders in a while, if ever.  Free shipping day, where lots of stores offer free shipping, is coming next weekend.  Maybe they'll have something then.
 Thanks.  I'll check this coming weekend.

Hi, I just discovered that you could do this so I am sharing for future reference....If you log into your Kohls account and click on wallet and then click on the plus sign to add a coupon and then key in the latest 30% off code which right now is Frosting30, it adds the coupon to your wallet. You can then scroll over the coupon with your mouse and a little printer icon appears at the bottom of the coupon, click on that and then click on the other little printer icon at the bottom of the coupon and you can print out the 30% off coupon to bring to the store.

KCSHIP4FREE

Kohl's does offer free ship to store which is a great way to save money on shipping costs.

confused200 said:   
sportsfan64 said:   I haven't seen free shipping for non-cardholders in a while, if ever.  Free shipping day, where lots of stores offer free shipping, is coming next weekend.  Maybe they'll have something then.

Free shipping day-Dec 16. 

sportsfan64 said:   
confused200 said:   

Free shipping day-Dec 16.

Thanks.  

Kohl's doesn't offer ship to store that I've ever seen. You can get free shipping if you order from your phone while located in a store or if you order from a store kiosk.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017