TMobile $5 add a line

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Got a text that this offer is good until Jan 15. $5 plus taxes and fees. Anyone know details?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I know they're offering $5/mth to add a wearable line. Is that the offer you're talking about?

beachfitrob said:   Got a text that this offer is good until Jan 15. $5 plus taxes and fees. Anyone know details?

No, but I would like to learn more. Since you got the offer, can you please get details and post a copy of the text you received from Tmobile. Thanks!

It doesn't say much, I think I have to go in to the store. Link takes me to a store locator.

I got it on my business line. I added 2 lines for around $8 a month total, 4.5gb / month until 2019 then 2.5gb /mo.

Got $100 for each line that I used on one phone and one tablet. Got two voice lines but 2 different devices. Tablet is the $99 one but also came with some JBL headphones.

Did you go to the store? Is there a "add a line for $5 " promo?
Confused on what you "got"  What is total and for how many lines total?

Hi, Does anyone have any details on this? Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017