• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
As a business person, I am always looking to get good service and keep my costs as low as possible. I did not expect that I could possibly get even better than I had already been receiving until I am came across Teltik.com. These guys sold me from Hello! The sign up process was easy and the best of all the savings & features were much better than I had been previously receiving from my old provider. Teltik is a reseller for T-Mobile. Then to top things off they threw in a full featured business extension with smart voice mail and virtual receptionist for FREE! This is well worth what Teltik is charging monthly for cell phone service with unlimited voice, unlimited texting and 6Gb of data!!! Amazing! I hope you all can benefit by my experience and recommendation to check these guys out. Let me know what you think. Thanks!  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice advertisement...

rated:
Got this " from Teltik's Loren a few weeks ago (admitted she was from Harbor Mobile & now Teltik):
"....Our customer service team is now working closely with Teltik...."

My response to Loren & at Hofo:
Why the F would anybody in their right mind sign up with Teltik when HM & you (you pinned yourself Loren) cheated them out of money. Some lost their phone numbers. Your 2 days to port or lose your # on the AT&T side was WAY MESSED UP!

Harbor Mobile owes me $15. And all those now working closely with Teltik owe a public apology & to ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG & ask for FORGIVENESS to all those affected by this despicable behavior. Those that lost money (like me) have to be made whole. These apologies & asking for forgiveness should be published in many of the Cell phone info sites like Hofo, Prepaid news etc. Otherwise you guys are full of **** & still SCUM.

rated:
That's a good thing for Teltik that you are a "Happy Member". 

I'd love to read what you would tell them if you were an angry one.

rated:
if they existed before you found them, did you really discover them? i guess that might be more of an existential question about the state of being.

rated:
mikebeets said:   That's a good thing for Teltik that you are a "Happy Member". 

I'd love to read what you would tell them if you were an angry one.

I think it's terrible aside from the HM/Teltik debacle that individuals refuse to admit they did wrong. Let alone make it right & ask for forgiveness. What the H*** is wrong with people.

A couple weeks ago a friend said I was just saying negative things about his current situation. I thought I was offering possible solutions. I asked for his forgiveness & I meant it.

Big deal my ego didn't explode. Actually I felt better because I did the right thing.

rated:
adonis2 said:   New
  Deleted original post not wanting to besmirch the Teltik or Harbor Mobile brands.

Only to post another advertisement under a new username. Soon.

Edit: THANK YOU MODERATOR!!! For restoring original post.

rated:
Thanks for the 'discovery" Magellan!

rated:
Looks like Teltik SHILL adonis2 is a one post wonder.

OP is 1 & done.

Shill: An accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017