• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Pocket Hose 
$7 – $50 Stephen Inocencio, et al. v. Telebrands Corporation,Class Members include anyone who, between Jan. 31, 2014 and Nov. 4, 2016, purchased any one of the following Class Products:

• Pocket Top Brass II
  • Pocket Hose Top Brass
  • Pocket Hose Dura Rib II
  • Pocket Hose Dura Rib
  • Pocket Hose Ultra
  • The Pocket Hose products

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
they are asking for a social security number , never seen that before , is it worth it to get 7 dollars if this form gets hacked or misused and all your info is there ? any thoughts of how safe this portal is ?

rated:
henryj1 said:   they are asking for a social security number , never seen that before , is it worth it to get 7 dollars if this form gets hacked or misused and all your info is there ? any thoughts of how safe this portal is ?
  I purchased a few of these hoses but I personally am not giving my SS# for a measly $7. 
Posted the info for those that may be of interest in it is all.

rated:
i am thinking what if we put it with a one wrong digit , would they know ?

rated:
this is hack to get your personal info and SS number. Do not fall for the trap

rated:
hi shahsam do you have any proof of that ? thanks or are you just being silly ?

rated:
With them requesting all that nonsense, makes me half tempted to send them a notice to withdraw myself from the class action and just sue them personally myself in small claims court for the pieces of crap the product is. I bought 2 of them and one of them seperated where the hose meets the plastic connector and the other swelled up and split.

rated:
These hoses were crap. I bought one and it split a few weeks after purchase. I'm in.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017