• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Has anyone else noticed strange business practices with Amazon Lightning Deals lately?   During black friday week, I ordered multiple items that are being sold by Amazon (not a third party) that still have not shipped 3 weeks later.
All involved a combined percentage off during BF week AND a lightning deal.   Seems like Amazon doesn't want to admit the price mistake and is just delaying cancellation.   I also had several items that weren't super hot prices or
dramatic percentages off, but just as they were set to go live, the product was pulled from the lightning deals.  In one case, I added the item to my cart and as I was checking out it suddenly went "unavailable", when the item was nothing
more than a metal beer growler (a $24 item that was on lightning deal for $15) -- not exactly something that everyone was waiting to buy.   Seems like deceptive trade practices are becoming the norm at Amazon.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
What did Amazon say when you contacted them?
Every purchase I've ever made from Amazon had a receive by date. What was the date they told you when you ordered your products?

rated:
I did not have any problem with lightning deals. I have prime so I received my items in two days.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017