Harbor Frieght Coupon Some Restricions Missing off 20%

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Actual add
Disclaimer
Hi Folks: I have received a 20% Coupon today from Harbor Freight that does NOT have the normal restrictions printed on the Coupon. i have been wanting to get a new Floor Jack but on previous coupons there has been a disclaimer against using them on Floor Jacks and other items. I have called the store and they have referred me to Customer service and they tried giving me the run around and I was told to send to Harbor frieght but the e-mail that she gave me did not exist  "CSHarborFreieght@HarborFrieght.com)" did not work it took me to their website that does not contain any way but phone #'s that i had used. So here is the Coupon that I have saved, If anyone wishes the whole e-mail let me know and i shall forward to them.???? I tried to upload the Coupon don't know if it worked
steven

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The email HF sent to me today has the 20% off one item coupon (same code number as the one posted); however, the exclusions in tiny print remained the same.

When I visit that link I don't see a 20% off coupon. Was it there previously?

The discrepancy appears when you go to the print Button and then the restrictions are removed or don't exist on the printed copy that would have to be turned into the store and that is the on I posted

Atrooper said:   Hi Folks: I have received a 20% Coupon today from Harbor Freight that does NOT have the normal restrictions printed on the Coupon. i have been wanting to get a new Floor Jack but on previous coupons there has been a disclaimer against using them on Floor Jacks and other items. I have called the store and they have referred me to Customer service and they tried giving me the run around and I was told to send to Harbor frieght but the e-mail that she gave me did not exist  "CSHarborFreieght@HarborFrieght.com)" did not work it took me to their website that does not contain any way but phone #'s that i had used. So here is the Coupon that I have saved, If anyone wishes the whole e-mail let me know and i shall forward to them.???? I tried to upload the Coupon don't know if it worked
steven

Steve, you have "freight" misspelled twice in the email, I believe it should be "csharborfreight@harborfreight.com", hope this helps

Thanks yaroplane: Update, I had contacted Harbor Freight's Pres , the I was contacted by Their Ca. Offices and they made good on the coupon, Order Date:12/28/2016

COOL, CA 95614
12/28/2016

Item Details:
Description Sku Qty Price Subtotal
2.5 Ton Aluminum Racing Floor Jack with RapidPump® 62309-VGA 1 $122.39 $122.39
Merchandise Total: $122.39
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Sales Tax: $9.18
Order Total: $131.57
Sending to me by Fedex on their NICKLE to my Home No Charge

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017