• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
There were deals on Xbox Live Gold 12 earlier in the year, but I haven't seen any lately. Any deals on this? My gold runs out on New Year's Day and I'm not looking to pay full price to renew. Thanks!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

rated:
if u wait a bit ull get it for 35$ but they dont usually discount it close to Christmas for obvious reasons.

spend the 45 now and be done with it ... is it worth waiting ?

PS u can now run netflix WITHOUT the xbox live. just so u know

rated:
@owenscott Do you know when they typically do the $35 deals?  Is there a particular time of year?  I'm new to the Xbox world.

rated:
TRD703 said:   @owenscott Do you know when they typically do the $35 deals?  Is there a particular time of year?  I'm new to the Xbox world.
  I dont ... but honestly it seems like as soon as i buy a more expensive one the cheap comes out.
im not Handy with eBay but check out avg price tool (which im sure is there somewhere)
here is 14 months for $48 ... just make sure it works for u before u buy.
http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-2-month-xbox-live...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017