• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I stopped by a Sears hardware store today, and (not) surprisingly that the store is on 'Store Closing Sales'....

I did pick up a few items I was preparing to buy at a regular price so it was a pleasant surprise at check out...

Seems like the big items are about 40% off, but most parts and tools are 75% off.  They did not mark the prices for most items, so you can only find out the final price at check out.

Member Summary

Sears (3.42kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
an individual Sears Hardware store, is not the same as the "Sears Stores" alluded to in your title. You might change it to reflect the actual name of the store (Sears Hardware) and give the address or city of the one store you know is closing.

rated:
I went to my local Sears and surprisingly the Christmas department still has full floor space and about half of the trees were not marked down.

rated:

rated:
Before you quote Business Insider, try to give ANOTHER LINK, since that publication has an ADVERTISEMENT PAYWALL for those of us using blockers...

PS: Sears Hardware stores are franchised, unlike the regular big-box stores...

rated:
billetera said:   Before you quote Business Insider, try to give ANOTHER LINK, since that publication has an ADVERTISEMENT PAYWALL for those of us using blockers...

PS: Sears Hardware stores are franchised, unlike the regular big-box stores...

You can actually stop the webpage from loading before their Ad block paywall pops up  You can probably adblock it as well, but stopping the page works well enough.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017