RingPlus Mad plan suspended. How to get back unsed deposit?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Yesterday my ringplus plan suspended by ringplus, Probably they are asking every one to paid plan. I still have original deposit. Is there any way to get deposit.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Did you change to another free plan?

* Change to another free plan (select upgrade)
* File a chargeback with your credit card for bait & switch

Short of a charge back, you can't. It is a month to month contract with no refunds on deposits. Kind of sketchy, but it is what it is.
Also be aware that a charge back will freeze all phones on an account, not just the one you are charging back against.
Port out your number before you do the charge back to avoid pain and suffering.

Don't forget that you have about 4 days left before they cancel your account and you lose the deposit forever.

wizardking said:   Short of a charge back, you can't. It is a month to month contract with no refunds on deposits. Kind of sketchy, but it is what it is.
Also be aware that a charge back will freeze all phones on an account, not just the one you are charging back against.
Port out your number before you do the charge back to avoid pain and suffering.

Depends... In my case, Citi simply settled the claim on my side, but I think they took the hit. My account is still active. Of course, YMMV

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017