best deal on 40-50 dumb HDTV

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I am looking for the best deal on a dumb or non smart HDTV.  Could be wired but no wireless.  Anyway to save extra like best buy or WalMart credit card promotions...Thanks. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You would need a time machine to buy a dumb TV . Are you elderly? Just asking. Have you been to WalMart lately.

Your best deal would be to do the Dell Promo card rinse and repeat method.

New TV's are pretty easy to sell on Craigslist if your not too greedy.

My sister picked up a 50 inch computer monitor without any TV features for under $450.00 from Amazon. Our cable TVs are digital service only, so we just plugged in the HDMI Cable into the advanced cable box and adjusted the sound connection choices in the monitor menu.  I believe hers is internet wired and wireless.

Shop on the right day and get free shipping.  YMMV.

funnybone76 said:   I am looking for the best deal on a dumb or non smart HDTV.  Could be wired but no wireless.  Anyway to save extra like best buy or WalMart credit card promotions...Thanks. 

what did you find when you did a little research on your own? 

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hisense-50-class-49-5-diag--led-2160... 

I know you said dumb but for ~$300, it's tough to beat this.

bestbuy about 2-3 weeks before superb owl

check the daily deals and bestbuy on e bay with bucks promotion

HI i started the thread.  can anyone tell me the best deal on a 50 inch tv without wireless?  Otherwise 40-50 inch.  U mentioned super vowl and Dell.  Are super bowl deals mostly high end tvs?  What is the deal with Dell?  Thanks.

Is your Google busted? I thought I answered your question.

FYI...If you want the cheapest, you will most certainly get what you pay for.

rtings.com will help so you don't waste your money.

OP, sorry no one is helping you with your request. Click on the link below for a quick answer:

link

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017