• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I didn't see it mentioned here, so just in case people have not noticed yet (I only noticed due to the fact I wanted to try to use the promotional code on the pageplus PINs...only to find not only am I not able to use it (even the 3% one) that the $10 PIN is now 10.20)

Apparently, the surcharge has been in place since October...

source: http://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2016/10/callingmart-now-charging-2-surcharge-on.html via howardforums 
howard forums said: "This week Callingmart started adding a 2% surcharge to the price of airtime for TracFone brands. The reason; yet another commission decrease by TracFone."

Hope this might help someone. Thanks for reading.

At the same time, a PIN purchased through pageplus is $11.37, sigh....

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Verizon has been in the process of pushing all their MVNO's off the cliff for some time now.

rated:
Look at Boom mobile.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017