Does Home Depot or Lowe's discount christmas ?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Today, Jan 2nd, both are still at a mere 50%.

Do they go lower - and when ?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

50% is always sometimes between Dec 26th and Jan 1st.
75% is when they are down to 1 or two shelves of stuff and is usually the stuff they can't sell.

But to answer, there is no fixed time for 75%

forbin4040 said:   50% is always sometimes between Dec 26th and Jan 1st.
75% is when they are down to 1 or two shelves of stuff and is usually the stuff they can't sell.

But to answer, there is no fixed time for 75%

Thanks !

My local Lowes and Home Depot has SO much stuff.

So it may take a while.

My local is down to 6 shelves.
The next nearest still has a whole corner of stuff.

Both are 50% Though I did find Xmas floor mats for 75%

Local WalMart had 75% off and they had loads of stuff

bobbybore said:   Local WalMart had 75% off and they had loads of stuff
Good Tip.
I should really check out Sears as well.

Bed Bath and Beyond also is down to 75% in my local area, lots of good Xmas stuff

forbin4040 said:   Bed Bath and Beyond also is down to 75% in my local area, lots of good Xmas stuff
Another good tip !

​Stopped by Target last night (Jan 3rd). They've been at 90% for a couple of days and little left but sweepings.

​Also WalMart. 75% and loads of Lights remain.

​AND Home Depot has dropped to 75% with a lot of really good stuff - even a few lackluster Air-Blowns.

One of my local targets was down to 3 shelves at 90%, mostly candy and junk (no box) stuff

Lowes put Christmas items at 75% off on 1/4. I picked up 10 boxes of Chile Pepper Lights for $1.25 each

STLF1BAR said:   Lowes put Christmas items at 75% off on 1/4. I picked up 10 boxes of Chile Pepper Lights for $1.25 each
Pretty Good !

I think Target is the smartest, though.

They drop to 70% off on the fourth day after Christmas, when people are still in the spirit.

The shelves are cleared very quickly.

forbin4040 said:   One of my local targets was down to 3 shelves at 90%, mostly candy and junk (no box) stuff
And the food is still at only 70%.

It may never go to 90%, though I think it used to years ago.​I

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017