• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Green for the reminder!

rated:
Here is something important

I used mine to buy a BP Gift card

eBay said you could no longer use Bucks to buy them after 1-1-17

I have the PayPal receipt, and it shows the Bucks amount taken off as a discount-coupon

I did not get any Bucks for buying the giftcard, we knew that was going to happen as well

rated:
LORENW said:   Here is something important

I used mine to buy a BP Gift card

 

>>  "eBay said you could no longer use Bucks to buy them (BP Gift card) after 1-1-17"
No, eBay didn't say that. eBay said you can't buy "eBay Gift Cards" with eBay Bucks

>> "I did not get any Bucks for buying the giftcard, we knew that was going to happen as well."
You won't get any Bucks for buying the gift card even if you paid with bank account or credit card. This was effective since 10/1/2016

rated:
faw169 said:   
LORENW said:   Here is something important

I used mine to buy a BP Gift card

 

>>  "eBay said you could no longer use Bucks to buy them (BP Gift card) after 1-1-17"
No, eBay didn't say that. eBay said you can't buy "eBay Gift Cards" with eBay Bucks

>> "I did not get any Bucks for buying the giftcard, we knew that was going to happen as well."
You won't get any Bucks for buying the gift card even if you paid with bank account or credit card. This was effective since 10/1/2016

  Thanks for the clear up, with 1% bucks, I don't see I will ever have to be concerned about how to use them up ever again.
98% of my eBay Bucks came from buying gift cards

rated:
Grr, I just tried to use my bucks to buy a CVS GC, and eBay won't allow it.

rated:
Hunny156 said:   Grr, I just tried to use my bucks to buy a CVS GC, and eBay won't allow it.
Try this: click the check box and repeat if not working; if still doesn't work, try to change the quantity, then try adding to cart first then check out, etc. I bought 2 BP gift cards with eBucks by doing this for a little over 1 or 2 minutes.

rated:
faw169 said:   
Hunny156 said:   Grr, I just tried to use my bucks to buy a CVS GC, and eBay won't allow it.
Try this: click the check box and repeat if not working; if still doesn't work, try to change the quantity, then try adding to cart first then check out, etc. I bought 2 BP gift cards with eBucks by doing this for a little over 1 or 2 minutes.

  I just re-tried, and this time it worked!  Thanks.

rated:
Bump: last call. My bucks expire tomorrow. Well, some places on their site say Feb 2nd but others say Feb 3rd... I erred on the side of caution and stacked them with the new 8% Bucks offer that's good through the 3rd.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017