• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I have some Staples rebates, online submission, that are still in validation after 45 days
​I normally get them in the mailbox in about 35-40.

Anyone else having them slow down?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
They are always "slow" after the holiday because of the holiday return policy.

rated:
Good to know. I was wondering the same thing on the paper rebate I had filed.

rated:
I recall the form saying 6-8 weeks in past, last time it said 9-11 weeks. I hope it's not the new norm

rated:
Once their holiday return period is over (after 1/15/2017) you'll get them all at once.  It happens every year end.

rated:
Spooie said:   Once their holiday return period is over (after 1/15/2017) you'll get them all at once.  It happens every year end.
  Thanks for the help, that makes sense.

rated:
slow,,how about non existent.

rated:
I have noticed no problems. I have filled the pipeline with rebates for weeks to come and Staples has surely, but not necessarily quickly, fulfilled their obligations.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017