Tempur-pedic at Costco -- anyone have Costco login to see sale price?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
rated:
In the market for a new mattress and fell in love with the Tempur-pedic but was shocked at price. I was told that Costco has a sale but I don't have a login.

Does anyone have a Costco login to see how much this tempur-pedicure is http://m.costco.com/TEMPUR-Pedic-TEMPUR-Contour-Select-King-Matt...

Thanks so much!!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Your Price 2,099.99$

Limited availability - ends 1/16/17

CR just did a review of beds and memory foam mattresses . Casper: The Casper $850 was number 1, costco Novoform 14" serafina pearl gel $800 #2

Tempur-pedic definitely not a bang for the buck purchase

Leesa seems to get similar reviews if not better then Casper.

For what it is worth.
Casper sued some mattress review sites for bad reviews. For this reason I'll stay away from that company.

KKDowing said:   Tempur-pedic definitely not a bang for the buck purchase
  Hey,I have gotten many bangs on my  Tempur.

bopc1996 said:   
KKDowing said:   Tempur-pedic definitely not a bang for the buck purchase
  Hey,I have gotten many bangs on my  Tempur.

  but were they a buck?

KKDowing said:   
bopc1996 said:   
KKDowing said:   Tempur-pedic definitely not a bang for the buck purchase
  Hey,I have gotten many bangs on my  Tempur.

  but were they a buck?

  No, he had to use bucks to get bangs.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017