• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
 If you bought a Conair Infiniti Pro 1875 watt model 259 or 279 hair dryer, you could get a new hair dryer or money from a class action settlement
LINK 

Eligible Class Members who submit a valid Claim Form postmarked by Mar. 9, 2017 may receive either a replacement hair dryer or a $5 check. For your claim to be eligible, the following information must be provided on the Claim Form:

• Date of Purchase (to the best of your knowledge)
  • Store Location of Purchase (to the best of your knowledge)
  • Hair Dryer Model Number
  • Plug Code

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I have this and dont want a replacement 

Wow for 5 bux they want you to MAIL in the claim
Also send a photo of a product part ...
but skip .... sheesh .... 

rated:
Must live in NY or CA. OP please modify title.

rated:
how ridiculous all these jumping through hoops and a stamp to maybe get 5 dollars , what if you already threw the dryer away because it was junk , then you get nothing , but coupon clippen green for you for putting it up

rated:
henryj1 said:   how ridiculous all these jumping through hoops and a stamp to maybe get 5 dollars , what if you already threw the dryer away because it was junk , then you get nothing , but coupon clippen green for you for putting it up
  I post what I find and think may be of interest. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017