Check your Mail. Mobil 1 Coupon

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Check your mailbox.

I got a $25 off to buy 5 quarts of Mobil 1 Synthetic oil from Advance Auto Parts.

I dont know when i signed up for it. It showed up in this envelope which i would have thrown as junk mail. Only think in this envelope was a coupon with my name and address printed on it.

GLTA.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is the result of https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1522647

Email on or about 11/30/16:

Dear valued consumer,

Recently you participated in the Do It Yourselfer Blog Pick a Prize Promotion sponsored by Mobil 1™ and Advance Auto Parts Stores. Due to the exceedingly high number of responses received, the prize supplies were exhausted when your submission was received and confirmed. Per the Promotion's Terms and Conditions, this offer was only valid while supplies lasted.

But we don't want your participation to go unrewarded! We would like to offer you a $25.00 coupon valid at participating Advance Auto Parts stores on your next purchase of Mobil 1™ motor oil, when you purchase five (5) quarts or more of Mobil 1™ oil.

This coupon is intended for your use only.

Your personalized coupon will be mailed to you, pending confirmation of your mailing address. Please click here to confirm your mailing address; this link will expire three (3) weeks from the date of this email. This coupon will be valid from January 1, 2017 - June 30, 2017 and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

This offer may not be shared. Coupon is valid only when presented by the consumer to whom it was issued. Retailer may request proof of identification.

Remember, if we don't hear from you within three (3) weeks, no coupon will be sent to you.

Program Administrator

javaman2003 said:   Check your mailbox.

I got a $25 off to buy 5 quarts of Mobil 1 Synthetic oil from Advance Auto Parts

I dont know when i signed up for it. It showed up in this envelope which i would have thrown as junk mail. Only think in this envelope was a coupon with my name and address printed on it.

GLTA.

I got one as well

isnt 5 qts of oil at advance about $50

5 qt jug is $35.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017