• filter:

Dish Network Complaints

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Dish should just go-away,this happened last year with nbc,then I heard direct TV blacked out abc,recently they are already back on I'm tired of Dish. I think I'll switch to cable.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
If we can get it from an antenna, then Dish is blocking the signal. They want to give me $5.00 a month for 3 months, off my bill. Wow what generosity.

rated:
What is being done? Your link only goes to the Dish ad page...

rated:
I dropped Dish...too many equipment problems...remote is poorly designed at best.....this is Chinese design and mfg.
Went to Direct...same equipment problems...some equipment had to be replaced...snow etc on set...reboot frequently.
Fiberoptic cable is the best. Hearing all kinds of problems with new Direct TV streaming too.

rated:

rated:
OP is just ranting.  No deal to discuss here.

rated:
I don't know what everyone is bitching about Dish is doing everything they possibly can to help us out I just got off the phone with them and they are sending me an aunt Anna out tomorrow should arrive within 3 to 5 days and I am also getting a credit on my bill I still think Dish Network is the bomb compared to any cable company and all of their stupid fees and franchise fees and taxes

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017