cash back portal sites and referal rules for bonus

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Can anyone tell me the rules for the referral bonuses from various sites such as ebates, giving assist and the similar cash back sites. Which ones allow you to refer a member of the same household and which do not?  I also have a friend who does not have online access and I wonder if he uses my computer to shop acan he join and we each get a bonus for referral or is that prohibited.  I don't want to break any rules.  Thanks for your thoughts, experience and time. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Dont forget the request a referral thread is here
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1364211

Most sites will allow a different email address to sign up, but check each sites rules for details like mailing addresses.

some seem to say one per household or one per device so that is why i wondering what others have found or experienced. I don't want to break any rules, of course.

funnybone76 said:   some seem to say one per household or one per device so that is why i wondering what others have found or experienced. I don't want to break any rules, of course.
  ebates seems to have locked me out for multiple signups in my house...

No bother several better options available...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017