• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Elliott et al. v. KB Home Raleigh-Durham, Inc.
LINK
The lawsuit claims that KB Home constructed homes in the Twin Lakes and Wynbrooke subdivisions in Cary, North Carolina without a WRB underneath the exterior siding, in violation of the North Carolina Building Code. The Plaintiffs’ Complaint, Settlement Agreement, and other case-related documents are posted on the Important Documentspage of this website. The Settlement resolves the lawsuit.KB Home denies any and all wrongdoing of any kind whatsoever, and denies any liability to Plaintiffs and to the Settlement Classes. KB Home maintains that it properly constructed the homes and maintains that it complied with all applicable laws and regulations. The lawsuit does not allege that KB Home has caused anyone to suffer any personal injuries to date, and the Settlement does not include or release any personal injury claims or any unexpired express warranty claims under the terms of the KB New Home Limited Warranty Agreement. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I don't have a weather resistant barrier on my house, which was a different builder. I have vinyl siding nailed right to OSB. Cheap crap too. The neighbors kids must have bounced a ball off the siding and it cracked..that is how I found out..I could see OSB thru the crack. Cheap b@st3rds!!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017