Reputable cash back sites?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
What are some Reputable cash back sites?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ebates

I use Shop at Home, Discover and Plenti.  
Ignore eBates even if they're offering higher % back.
I haven't had issues with Top Cash Back other than it taking a really long time for funds to be available.
I use cash-back-aholic dot com (remove the dashes) to find out which sites are giving best % back at the time.

my4mainecoons said:     
Ignore eBates even if they're offering higher % back.

Why do you ignore eBates? I've been using it for years with no issues.

topcashback is my favorite. I avoid ebates

TCB usually pays more than anyone. I cached out about $300 recently and it was a fast turnaround. EB is also good and they'll send you a check automatically. I always compare the two before making a purchase.

If you rely on THIS webpage, you can rely on eBates, as they're now owned by the same Company...

Befrugal is another good one to use.

topcashback is the best site.

There are several aggregators which will show you what each portal is offering for each site. I'm fond of cashbackmonitor.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017