kaspersky fry's rebates question...

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
out of curiosity, has anyone received the rebates from november from the fry's kaspersky FAR deals?  status-now is a bit strange...i  can only match my Newegg rebates by using the dollar amount and the rebate offer....not my own tracking number.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Mine shows as "Your submission has been received, and is waiting for processing"
I mailed on 30th December.

Incidentally just today I have received Kaspersky check for a rebate sent around Dec 1, along with two Newegg checks from rebates sent in about a week prior to that.

thank you both. i asked because i sent mine around 12/12, but for when i check online, they say they haven't received it. I need to bug them

happysaver said:   Incidentally just today I have received Kaspersky check for a rebate sent around Dec 1, along with two Newegg checks from rebates sent in about a week prior to that.
  Same for me, I received one today for one I mailed around Dec 2nd.  

VivYip said:   out of curiosity, has anyone received the rebates from november from the fry's kaspersky FAR deals?  status-now is a bit strange...i  can only match my Newegg rebates by using the dollar amount and the rebate offer....not my own tracking number.
  At some point during the holiday rush period, Newegg issued everyone new tracking numbers, supposedly because they were receiving so many submissions at once that multiple people were getting the same tracking number. 

roy7736 said:   
VivYip said:   out of curiosity, has anyone received the rebates from november from the fry's kaspersky FAR deals?  status-now is a bit strange...i  can only match my Newegg rebates by using the dollar amount and the rebate offer....not my own tracking number.
  At some point during the holiday rush period, Newegg issued everyone new tracking numbers, supposedly because they were receiving so many submissions at once that multiple people were getting the same tracking number. 

i'm wondering if that's what happened to my kasperskys...i'll call them ASAP...sigh  oh well

November? I think that's the one where the UPC on the box didn't match the UPC that was pre-filled on the submission form.

Having been burned twice, I never go for any rebates! I always look for the cheapest price available, for a antivirus, etc. Last time I scored Norton for 5 users, for $19, on Fatwallet!

What are the specific offer numbers that you haven't received from November?  

71560, 71562, 71559, 71561, 71563

VivYip said:   71560, 71562, 71559, 71561, 71563
  And I thought I was the only fool to send in 5 rebates...

fry's rebates have a regular rebate and an upgrade rebate.

minor update: I called 800-953-3098 and they took my name and the promotion number, not the tracking number....and said that the rebates were coming in feb...and the poor guy could only take 3 per person per day...weird. oh well.

tiny update: just received 71559, 71561, and 71563..whew

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017