• filter:

How to use Shop Your Way points...?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Mea culpa if this is a repost; I did a search....

How exactly does one use SYW points?  Can you use them at Sears or Kmart?  When I go on the SYW site and hit Redeem, I get a bunch of specific items that I don't need.

Thanks.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
You can just spend them at checkout on things sold by Sears. I just used some points I had saved up on some Philips Hue lights

rated:
jess888 said:   Mea culpa if this is a repost; I did a search....

How exactly does one use SYW points?  Can you use them at Sears or Kmart?  When I go on the SYW site and hit Redeem, I get a bunch of specific items that I don't need.

Thanks.

There are many ways, but the method you tried is confusing imo. I get points from Sears and spend them at LandsEnd.com. There is a section in the checkout screen for you to redeem SYW points. I presume it would be similar when using points at Sears or Kmart. You can also use points in-store. Cashier can see any bonus points you may have on your account in addition to the points available that you have accumulated. You need either the phone number associated with the SYW account or the account number, and PIN to redeem points. At SYW website you can print a bar code of your account number/PIN if you prefer. hth

rated:
Thank you for the answers

rated:
If you do not want to announce your email address or phone number to a cashier, if you sign into your account there should be an option for printing out your SYW Reward number with a scannable bar code along with your pin.  To spend more than $10 in points in a store, you will need your pin.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017