Cricket Wireless increases 4G data allowances (on 2 plans) without raising prices

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

cricket wireless plans
Disclaimer
As of today, the Cricket Wireless Basic plan and Pro plan are getting an upgrade. The Basic plan was $40/mo for 2.5GB high speed data + unlimited talk/txt. The Pro plan was $60/mo for 10 GB high speed data + unlimited talk/txt + international features. They now offer 3 GB and 12 GB respectively. The plan in between (the Smart plan) still offers 8GB high speed data for $50. The last time Cricket did this in October, when they upgraded the Smart Plan to 8GB from 5GB, you had to request the free upgrade in store, online, or by phone. This time the upgrade goes into effect automatically for all current customers. The $40 and up plans are still eligible for a $5/mo discount for auto-pay. 

https://www.cricketwireless.com/cell-phone-plans

More stuff for the same amount of money is always a good thing! My wife has had a Cricket plan for over a year now and has been very happy with it.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

same here - I am also happy with cricket for now, also the mrewards are good too , $5 gift cards in a couple of months

thanks for headsup

=[ tmobile do something!

Switched from Verizon to Cricket over 1 year ago and very happy too.

T-Mobile lied for months about data coverage in an area I regularly traveled, so after 15 years with them I switched to Cricket. i now have way better service (especially for road trips) for substantially less money. Very happy here too.

just got the text about the upgrade today! Great deal for 3 GB/$45 month.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017