What do you do with Virtual Debit Cards with very-very low balance left on them ?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I have about 10-12 debit cards which I have received as a result of some reward programs I am participating. Recently for a home improvement project, I have purchased cards for Home Depot and Lowes from places like cardcash or raise. But as anyone can expect, the amount was not exactly the amount of the debit card, despite how hard I tried to come close to the value on the virtual debit cards. Now I have these handful of cards, some with mere cents left on them while very few had a dollar and change value left. The company who issues these cards, is not particularly helpful with any tools for combining them and making them useful. 
I am looking for an outlet, where I can deposit these small amounts of money and bring them up to a few dollars to buy something from that outfit. 
Does anyone have any ideas ?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Amazon gift card balance reload has minimum of 50˘.

Which reward program issues virtual debit cards?

doveroftke said:   Amazon gift card balance reload has minimum of 50˘.

OP said that he purchased 'virtual cards' from HD and Lowes.
Without the real card it is difficult to cash out.

doveroftke said:   Amazon gift card balance reload has minimum of 50˘.

I was collecting them for about a year from my swagbucks earnings. If you are not a member please PM me. easy ~$1/day by clicking and they have a pretty generous shopping cashback program too. I cash out a $25 virtual VISA or MasterCard per month, give or take few days. 

Also I heard about Amazon's limitation. I was hoping some micro-payment outfit might accept such low amount's of money, for things like "pay-to-remove-ads" like actions, but never ran into any of those.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017