• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
needhelpplease said:   I'm part of the recall and looking for a good Samsung front load washer deal.

Ideally will PM at JCP since I have $85 GC there and maybe add coupons.

I see frys.com have $50 less than what I see in other web sites.
 Use price match card and take that match if u don't have frys near to you

rated:
I have been seeing SYW offers for appliances that seem to be more in the $100 range. I am not looking for appliances at this time so I haven't read through the deals but it might be worth checking out. 
Also check with your utility provider to see if there are energy rebates.

rated:
anusha123 said:   
needhelpplease said:   I'm part of the recall and looking for a good Samsung front load washer deal.

Ideally will PM at JCP since I have $85 GC there and maybe add coupons.

I see frys.com have $50 less than what I see in other web sites.
 Use price match card and take that match if u don't have frys near to you

http://www.frys.com/product/8033484?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

$529

rated:
kirbydog said:   I have been seeing SYW offers for appliances that seem to be more in the $100 range. I am not looking for appliances at this time so I haven't read through the deals but it might be worth checking out. 
Also check with your utility provider to see if there are energy rebates.

Thx! I have some coupons there as well. Not sure if I can double dip with a PM??

usually they have the best price on Friends and Family day. Any one know when it's coming up??

Also would Samsung pay rebate on these refurbished or new only??

http://www.searsoutlet.com/d/products.jsp?fragments=left-navigat... 

rated:
Are there any price trackers for this sort of purchase??

rated:
My Samsung top loading washer was recalled too. I had my washer repaired, as I was only offered about $50, but it I still constantly have problems with it. They say that they have extended the warrant by a year, but we shall see.

rated:
Me 2 but I'm getting $375 for mine if I buy Samsung

Any one have any problems with Samsung front loaders? Don't want to repeat the issue by buying Samsung again.

rated:
I prefer Whirlpool front loader: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq6T5BojXc8

rated:
is Sears friends and family typically a good deal?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017