• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
AAA car buying discount found a dealer offering Model 3 (not the Model 3 Touring) for about 23,750 before tax and license fees.  That is under invoice which is about 26k-ish.  
Does that beat Costco car buying price?  It is better than all advertised prices I've seen.  

Member Summary

prius (22.36kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Doesn't belong in hot deals

rated:
Take a good look from the driver perspective. My Prius has too many blind spots. Several close calls. Newer safety features like safety breaking or auto slow down on many competitors not on Prius. I like my Prius, but extra caution at all times is recommended. The Prius is a pleasure to drive otherwise.

rated:
JW10 said:   Take a good look from the driver perspective. My Prius has too many blind spots. Several close calls. Newer safety features like safety breaking or auto slow down on many competitors not on Prius. I like my Prius, but extra caution at all times is recommended. The Prius is a pleasure to drive otherwise.
  Actually, the 2017 model 3 and higher DO have dynamic cruise control (your car automatically adjusts its speed and keeps a specified distance from the car in front!). it has lane departure warning AND automatic adjustment of steering back toward your lane (but you still need to steer because it may over steer to drift to the other side of the lane and then trigger another warning and adjustment back again) ;  It has automatic braking if front collision is detected by radar feature.  There is also blind spot warning for models higher than model 3 (I think the model 3 Touring, model 4, and model 4 Touring).  

​Getting closer to "auto pilot" like TSLA.  

rated:
The 2017 Prius Plug In only seats four!  That is a deal killer for me.

rated:
The price of a car is depending on where you are planning to buy it. You can't ask 'is costco better', you have to go to costco and get their price.

Because buying a car where the dealer has lots is an easy way to get a discount, where a dealer has 1, you aren't going to get a big discount.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017