• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
5 bucks a pop for brand-name Filtrete

Everywhere else I look, they're $8 or more each.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
My God...go to WalMart...these a commodity items.....not somethng to go and buy on Amazon.

rated:
I've installed over 2100 filters the last three years. I install them in rent houses. Renters never will. We get most of our filters at WalMart. Home Depot for the ones that are hard to get. Don't necessarily need the filtrates if you change your filters regular. We change them every month which is a little over kill, but we are also checking on the condition of the house.

rated:
Redbeard25 said:   5 bucks a pop for brand-name Filtrete 

I agree, Amazon is cheaper than WalMart/Home Depot for the 4 inch thick ones that I need

rated:
Redbeard25 said:   5 bucks a pop for brand-name Filtrete 

I purchased that item on July 20, 2016.

rated:
It's just you!

The link you provide shows a basic Filtrete filter 16x25x1.
That goes for $4.58 at WalMart. 20 cents CHEAPER than Amazon.

Linky: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Filtrete-300-Dust-Reduction-Filter/10...

rated:

rated:
WalMart has a 4-pack that they'll ship to you for free (orders over $35). Those are $3.68 per filter (14.72 for a 4-pack). Can't get much cheaper than that, or its free.

Linky: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Filtrete-300-Dust-Reduction-Air-Filter-Multiple-Sizes-4-Pack/49122993

rated:
discount filter . com 16x25x1 case of 12 19.99 just my two cents

rated:
I buy old fashioned filters, usually get them for $.50 each or less, and they are good for at least 6 months in my house. Never seen a reason for Filtrete or similar.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017