Some cheap phone for ringplus??

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Hi,

I just broke the screen of my ring plus phone.

Could someone please suggest some cheap replacement device? Could tracfone device be used on ringplus?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

you don't gotta worry as ringplus is no more.
a tracfone will not work on ringplus or anyother carrier as they don't unlock their devices.
see prepaidphonenews.com for their sunday, phone on sale page for current, good deals.

Ringplus? What is that? haha

You mean Ting right?

Yeah Ring+ will send you to Ting very soon. You get 3 months of free voice 100 minutes, or 4 months to park it.  After that no more free lunch.  Depending on your Ring+ balance if it is greater than $35 you will get $5 a month to use for Ting service until that matches your Ring+ you had.  Did you not get the e-mail(s) sent out?

I haven't looked, but I suspect fleabay has lots of devices you can use on Ting, Tello and other $print MVNOs since they pass the FED restrictions (for now...always subject to change)

Bought 2 new phones, an LG and a Motorola, both under $70 when I started with Ting. Don't see them that cheap now.

Try LG Tribute HD2 for Boost Mobile. I got it for $20 but last time I saw it available for $49.99 at Best Buy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017