Want to lease my first Audi

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Hello Guys, I am planning from last few months for buying an Audi car but I have not enough money to buy a new car thatís why I decided to take a car on lease. So, Can anyone tell me the best leasing website for leasing my Audi or also provide the best offers?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Well since it is an audi, then leasehackr.com

Getting a 'lease' because you can't afford to buy is honestly one of the most dumbest things I've ever heard.
In 3 years you will be under a huge amount of crushing debt (because when leases expire you are usually over miles) and cannot afford ANYTHING now.

Buy a cheap car off craigslist. You will be happier.

Leasing CAN make sense, if you (a) definitely want a new car, (b) plan to get a new car in three years anyway, and (c) could afford to buy a new car, and then sell it after three years. If all those items are true, then a lease could be the cheapest solution. If any of those items AREN'T true, you shouldn't be leasing.

Hey guys, I believe also that leasing is a great option, especially for Audi cars.

What offers are you considering so far? †

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017