Nordstrom Rack .com is a mess

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Does anyone have bad experience buying from Nordstrom Rack online?  Their online order fulfillment is a complete joke these days.  Everything seems to have gone downhill since last October with their so called shipping fulfillment center "upgrade".  I have nothing but problems with my orders ranging from items getting cancelled at random, super slow shipment, shipped wrong items to orders sit unfilled for days and weeks until I give up and call to cancel.

Nordstrom Rack Customers Experiencing Shipping Delays 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've had almost no issues. I have recently been getting two or three shipments to fulfill an order, but there is no long wait. For the approximately 25 items I ordered in the past quarter, one has been cancelled.

The quality and items at Nordstrom Rack are subpar and imo the "discounts" are bullshit as it seems they just get cheaper versions made specifically for the outlet and try to sell it as a higher end product marked down

i've not had any issues and gotten some good deal.s

I've had a number of items canceled, and customer service was not helpful. I've also received 2 incorrect items.

Skim1 said:   I've had a number of items canceled, and customer service was not helpful. I've also received 2 incorrect items.
  The items that you really want are usually the ones they screw up or get cancelled. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017