Loaded cars without keys?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Been living a very frugal life the city with no car since college, but now things have changed and it is a good time to move back to the countryside.

Shopping for a plush SUV to buy and from what I can see, all loaded cars these days are keyless.

Is there any maker left in 2017 that has a top tier that still uses a key?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Remember the GM ignition key fiasco. You may get more than you asked for.

JiggleTheHandle said:   
Shopping for a plush SUV to buy and from what I can see, all loaded cars these days are keyless.

Is there any maker left in 2017 that has a top tier that still uses a key?

Almost ALL these days are keyless. I miss keys...

JiggleTheHandle said:   Is there any maker left in 2017 that has a top tier that still uses a key?

Porsche without the keyless option and Ferrari.

May I ask why you want a physical key? Even with keys there are many things that can go wrong and prevent you from starting the car.

Keyless entry is my favorite feature of a late model car. Keys stay in pocket, touch door handle, car is unlocked, sit down and push the start button. Leaving is similar, turn off car, tap button on handle.

I want to change the looks on my home to do the same.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017