• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
http://www.nrn.com/casual-dining/bloomin-brands-closes-43-restau... 

haven't found a printed list of restaurants affected, but do know the one in Lawrenceville, NJ is closing. (Outback).

Something to keep an eye on as the parent chain has been hurting, if you are sitting on lots of gift cards.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Oh, thanks for the alert.

rated:
They are only closing 43 underperforming stores out of 1,500 stores. So gift cards should be safe.

rated:
docjoo said:   They are only closing 43 underperforming stores out of 1,500 stores. So gift cards should be safe.
  And they are usually good at the other brands as well. Flemings' gift cards can be used at Outback, etc. I'm not sweating this one one bit. Moving away from discounting? They just reintroduced their Outback Rewards program in CA where on the 4th visit you get up to $20 off at Outback or $40 at Flemings.

rated:
We like Outback, the food is good, and we get discount giftcards, 15% aarp discount, plus the dine rewards make it even more affordable
The two local Outbacks are never more than 5-6 tables occupied
I'm surprised they are still open, since there are 30+ eating places right in a clump
I hope mine stay around, I could give a list of other places I would like to see closed instead.....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017