My Coke Rewards disappearing Mar 22 2017 to Jun 30 2017?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I just logged in to My Coke Rewards to enter a couple codes to keep my account(s) active and saw this video: My Coke Rewards YouTube Video

According to the video "Thanks to your helpful feedback [they] are making exciting changes" and they are "excited to say thanks" by eliminating My Coke Rewards for some new "instant rewards" model.  Here are the relevant dates (according to the video as of today (2/18/2017)):

• Wed 3/22/2017 - last day to enter codes, after that somehow they might be good for "instant rewards"
  • Fri 6/30/2017 - last day to redeem points (entered on/before 3/22/2017), any unredeemed pts "go to charity"
  • Sat 7/1/2017 - my coke rewards website goes offline and users redirected to coke.com (for the "instant rewards" stuff I guess)

Now have to go scrounge up all my old codes lying around and figure out what I can get at the normal redemption rates.

[I searched for "coke" and "my coke rewards" in deal discussion, free stuff, and hot deals and didn't see this yet, sorry if it is a repost - I'm always late to the news]

Member Summary
Staff Summary

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017