• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Up to $50 Those without a receipt can only claim up to $10 Deadline March 1, 2017
LINK

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO Machlan v. Procter & Gamble Company; Nehemiah Manufacturing Co. et al., Case No. CGC 14-538168. 

• This website concerns a case called Machlan v. Procter & Gamble Company; Nehemiah Manufacturing Co. et al., San Francisco Superior Court Case No. CGC 14-538168.

• This class action settlement will resolve a lawsuit against Nehemiah Manufacturing Company LLC (“Nehemiah”) and The Procter & Gamble Company (“P&G”). It involves the “Kandoo®” brand flushable wipes. The lawsuit contends that these wipes were inappropriately marketed as “flushable” and as “sewer and septic safe.” The lawsuit seeks a court order to stop the practices and to refund to customers the purchase price.

• Both Nehemiah and P&G deny any wrongdoing. Nehemiah contends, and P&G concurs, that the Products were truthfully marketed and labeled. P&G also contends that Nehemiah has controlled the Kandoo® wipes product since 2009.

• To settle the case, Nehemiah agreed to make changes to the labeling of the wipes and to the material used in manufacturing the wipes. In addition, Nehemiah will provide class members a cash refund of $1 per package purchased, up to $50 per household or business with proof of purchase, or $10 per household or business without proof of purchase.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I submitted a claim since I used to live in CA for during the time period and did in fact purchase the items. Not sure if they will deny me now that I don't live in CA anymore (but would love to move back!)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017