• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Deadline 6/1/17     LINK 
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
If You Purchased Quorn Products in the United States
At Any Time Between January 26, 2012 through December 14, 2016
You May be Eligible to Receive a Payment from a Class Action Settlement

A Federal Court authorized this notice. This is not a solicitation from a lawyer.
A proposed nationwide Settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit involving Quorn Foods, Inc. (“Quorn”).  In the lawsuit, Plaintiff claims Quorn failed to adequately disclose that the “Mycoprotein” used in its products is a mold (member of the fungi family).  Plaintiff further claims certain statements on Quorn’s product labels are false and misleading.  Quorn denies all wrongdoing and each of Plaintiff’s allegations.If the settlement is approved by the Court, YOU may be eligible to participate in the proposed Settlement if you purchased Quorn Products in the United States at any time during the Class Period of January 26, 2012 through December 14, 2016.The Settlement will provide monetary payments, including full refunds for those who qualify.  You will need to file a Claim Form to get a payment from the Settlement.Your legal rights are affected whether you act, or don’t act. Read the Long Notice carefully. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is a tough one. i bought their products, but of course don't have receipts any more. So they are asking to upload my credit card statements? Definitely not comfortable with showing them my cc information. I guess i have to pass.

rated:
Now, which credit card did I use at Shop Rite the couple of times I bought Quorn products, and when during those 5 years did I use it.  

Re:  "not comfortable with showing them my cc information".  Redact the number, other information should be okay.

rated:
Deadline is next week.

rated:
The Quorn "ground beef" wasn't bad so I grabbed a "turkey" that was on clearance. Never did eat it. Smelled worse than tofurkey...

They didn't state it specifically, but I was smart enough to know what mycoprotein was. I was not smart enough to keep my receipts from 3 years ago. Shame on me.

rated:
09/01/2017 FINAL APPROVAL HEARING AT 11:00 A.M. PACIFIC STANDARD TIME

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017