• filter:

Barnes & Noble refund policy using Pay Pal (BUYER BEWARE)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
When using pay pay on line at Barnes & Noble and then taking item back to a store for a refund,they will only give gift card, no credit back to pay pal. You have to pay to ship it  back if you want the credit refunded to your Pay Pal account.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I didn't even know B&N would take paypal.

rated:

rated:
And I just saw the policy online

Please note: If you used PayPal to complete your order, the store will provide a Barnes & Noble Gift Card or in-store credit.

That's gotta suck.

rated:
American Eagle does the same thing.

rated:
And Dick's Sporting Goods.

rated:
PayPal offers "Return Shipping on Us."

rated:
Barnes & Noble has the worst return policy.
I never buy anything from them after they refused to return during the holiday period where every store offers extended returns.

rated:
hhhc said:   PayPal offers "Return Shipping on Us."

That doesn't apply to this thread.  It has nothing to do with Paypal and everything to do with Barnes and Noble.

rated:
I have found this policy, purchase an item on line using PP & return in store for credit only, in many businesses. If I'm purchasing online with a possible local return, I never use PP anymore because of this.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017